Dumb Kids EP05 Dumb Kids EP05

Nice one!

At last there was some fresh air, almost felt it myself :D
I really like the music which you are using in those videos.
The thing which made me chuckle was that eye-contact with his crush haha.

saucybird responds:

thank you! oh if you like the music, you should definitely check out the people that made it, they all have tons of great music. also tight lol i hope i'll be able to release the next one in time but i'm asking other people to help out so we'll see ;)

Dumb Kids EP04 Dumb Kids EP04

Nice, a new episode!

I have to admit that I am interested in how their campus looks like:) I think this could be something interesting, seeing their gags in libraries, dining halls etc with some random fellow students. Maybe even something like a whole academic year and equivalents of our holidays.

Well, I am looking forward to your next ideas :D

saucybird responds:

yes yes! i mean i'm hoping to go even further to this idea like exactly how you're saying but a bunch of life stuff got in the way for a sec, so i'm making them as i go and hopefully nothing stops me again ^^

Dumb Kids EP03 Dumb Kids EP03

Nice! I really like their dialogs.

I also like that ambient theme while the portal is appearing.

Oh and the last scream, did make me jump hehe

saucybird responds:

Thank you bpatoleta! I had no idea how to convey the portal at first til I was watching a horror movie and a suspenseful creeped me out but I thought afterwards HOLY CRAP I MUST GET BACK TO WORK NOW

lol it makes me jump too unforunately ;P

Santa's milk and cookies Santa's milk and cookies

roflcopter

Pedobear przy nim to ma%u0142e piwo :D

C. Crashing a Wedding C. Crashing a Wedding

Great series!

Fantastic job, I really like how you are putting plot in those scenes from the actual game, and how each of the characters consists of their personality traits . I would love to see a DVD movie corresponding to CC adventures made by You.

SF II: The Satire Edition SF II: The Satire Edition

Hahaha

"In Soviet Russia Zangief piledrives YOU" xD

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

Very Nice

Especially those Shrooms ^^ I think you should make series including them :)

Metal Gear: Mantis Fail Metal Gear: Mantis Fail

Hehe awesome

Hey man what is your character in MGO ? Of course if u play ? Pm k ?This is awesome xDD. I play mgo and there should be also DL cuz now there are a lot a those fuckers if u know what i mean ;P

SykeMind responds:

SykeMind now i play tsn XD

Prank Call P6 - 2 Prank Call P6 - 2

Ahnoldy :D

Nice but still I liked more "Get out to the CHOPPER !! LAL "

AlienHive responds:

Hm...

Chrono Eternal: The Mist Chrono Eternal: The Mist

Zajebiste :D

Podoba mi sie patent z animowanymi wstawkami,voice acting czasami za cichy ale i tak spox, i ogolnie widze zrodlo wplywu ktore cie zainspirowalo serie Final Fantasy , Legend of Dragoon,Chrono Trigger, Legend of Legaia :) sam dobry PSX-owy spiel odemnie 5/5 10/10 xP

Hyper-Shadow-Death responds:

Dziekuje im uradowali was the go! Zgadzam sie z "Twoj glos komentarza, w czasach jest za mala dla tej muzyki lecz zle sie pewien, czy aby ustalic czy w przyszlosci odc. Wesole panstwo zobaczyc wp%u0142yw odniesienia ze wzqledu na brak jeszcze jeden uczynil. Dzieki dla przegladu!